Android Studio doesn't seems to log any error message when I build the module.
Relax, it's like that old mistake when you first learned programming C where you forget one semicolon and it generates a hundred errors.Furthermore, I imported this module into Android Studio From an ADT Eclipse project.To compare, I created a new Project from Android Studio, not an imported one.Many panic, press all the buttons, and makes things worse.I read dozens of answers and only this one mentioned checking for SDK Build-tools. When I checked it out I found that the name of the XML resource under layout was not having the correct naming convention. So I renamed it to make all letters lowercase and the magic worked. I had an file in the layout folder with a capital in it, and my entire filed was missing/ would not generate because of it.