30 rock dating quotes

30 rock dating quotes

Approximately 78% of our conversations mention something that Homer Simpson or Liz Lemon once said (the other 22%: Taco Bell).

This has been especially true this week, at least for me, because of the Emmys.

And men, don't expect to stumble across a Louboutin that's going to lead your to your princess.

Now this doesn't mean you have to settle for the next best thing.

Here are just a few pieces of relationship advice we're pretty sure your mama didn't give you.1. You know that thing you've always wanted to try, but keep to yourself? Keeping your sex life new and interesting will make you and your partner happier in and out of the bedroom.2. Remember when you first got with your significant other and everything was fun and exciting?

Sex is an integral part of healthy and happy relationships, hence the stress on keeping lines of communication open in the bedroom.

Her Catholic guilt is both funny and endearing: she once panicked and confessed to Jack that, one time, she danced at a bar with a man on the Lord’s Day.

appears to have two principal legacies: The image of modern womanhood embodied by Liz Lemon, and the little bits of linguistic inventiveness that have entered the American lexicon.

If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor. Her funniest moments are when she falls for Jack and he, in a desperate attempt to usurp the presidency from Devon Banks, contemplates sleeping with her.But her ruddy-faced, mute, animal lust for Jack ends up being less funny than disturbing. Call her, email her, hug her, do the chores, cook her dinner, make love to her, send her this post. ps: A smile is still the sexiest curve on your body. pps: If you know a special woman, let her know how phenomenal she is. When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.

30 rock dating quotes-530 rock dating quotes-6030 rock dating quotes-83

Mere quotes won’t change your life, but they can change your perspective and your day. Because even though we have bad days, it’s not a bad life at all. If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it – Erma Bombeck. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Join our conversation (83 Comments).
Click Here To Leave Your Comment 30 rock dating quotes.

Comments:

  1. 1
    Steve

    There have been as many as three busts a week there this spring.

  2. 1
    Steve

    After dating Hollywood producer Erin David, the 44-year-old funny guy/cradle robber has a new girlfriend, actress Arielle Vandenberg, who happens to be much younger than the ‘The Millers’ star!

  3. 1
    Steve

    Last week she said, “Did I tell you that Allie broke up with Carter Smith?

  4. 1
    Steve

    They’ll slide up beside you with their sandals on, Rip Curl hat turned around, undersized t-shirt and try to spit some lame game about how they love your extensions or fake nails.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *